DimWit Politics

Distressful Survey: 1 in 3 Millennials Embraces Communism

 Breaking News

Distressful Survey: 1 in 3 Millennials Embraces Communism

Distressful Survey: 1 in 3 Millennials Embraces Communism
November 01
19:14 2019

We certainly saw this coming decades ago, when educators in academia began replacing required world and American history courses in high schools with an array of nonsensical subjects — designed to push kids quickly through the system, rather than learning.

In 2014 a stunning report by the National Assessment of Educational Progress showed that an abysmal 18% of American high school kids were proficient in US history, leaving an astounding 82% ignorant of historical issues, concerning their homeland.

You Might Like
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Recently prestigious Stanford University announced that mandated courses in Western Civilization were no longer a requirement as part of the university’s curriculum in acquiring a degree.

Therefore is it surprising that 1 out of 3 Millennials support communism and socialism over capitalism when almost all of them are fundamentally ignorant regarding the history of those two forms of government that have collectively murdered well over 150 million people.

The survey conducted by the “Victims of Communism” group along with the data firm “YouGov,” found that 70% of Millennials are likely to vote socialist and that one in three Millennials perceive communism as “favorable.”

The poll surveyed 2,100 individuals, 16-years of age and older, within the United States, with a margin of error of +/- 2.4%, and was part of the Victims of Communism’s report “U.S. Attitudes Toward Socialism, Communism, and Collectivism,” project.

The survey also found that a little over 50% of responders (Millennials), agreed that the Declaration of Independence “guarantees freedom and equality” better than the Communist Manifesto.

Marion Smith, Executive Director of the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation weighed in on the troubling findings, lamenting; “The historical amnesia about the dangers of communism and socialism is on full display in this year’s report.”

Adding, “When we don’t educate our youngest generations about the historical truth of 100 million victims murdered at the hands of communist regimes over the past century, we shouldn’t be surprised at their willingness to embrace Marxist ideas,” Smith added. “We need to redouble our efforts to educate America’s youth about the history of communist regimes and the dangers of socialism today.”

That’s indeed a tall order, especially with 2020 politicians embracing that enticing “slight-of-hand” of free tuitions, free healthcare, and a guaranteed wage, all provided by the government.

To make matters even more interesting according to a may 2019 Gallop poll, 47% of responders said they would vote for a socialist candidate.

This phone poll sampled 1,024 adults, with a margin of sampling error of plus/minus 4%.

Millennials along with their much younger counterparts GENERATION Z, would do themselves a favor if they actually picked up a world history book and referenced “Communism” they would learn that Mao Zedong, the founder of the People’s Republic of China, affectionately known as Chairman Mao, enforced his Great Leap Forward in 1958, in an effort to compete with the Western world namely the United States and capitalism.

However, in order to archive any economic success Chairman Mao devised a plan to work his people to death, within the 4-years regarding his “Great Leap Forward” over 45-million people died, they were untimely worked, starved or beaten to death.

Frank Dikötter, a Hong Kong-based historian, said he found that during the time that Mao was enforcing the Great Leap Forward, he was responsible for overseeing “one of the worst catastrophes the world has ever known”.

Remarkably, we’re witnessing the end results of socialism in Venezuela in real-time today. Once acknowledged as an economic powerhouse in South America, Venezuela has now become an impoverished country unable to feed its people because of corrupt leaders, who have plundered, pillaged and looted Venezuela’s once oil-rich assets, turning Venezuela into a third world country.

About Author

Robert. A

Robert. A

Related Articles

0 Comments

No Comments Yet!

There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one?

Write a comment

Write a Comment

Special Offer

Latest Comments

He avoids the truth surrounding the Civil War. He goes into comedy mode when touchy...

Is it possible the Democratic Party/Mainstream Media establishment has realized the big mistake they have...

30% of Americans are brainwashed sheeple that would bleat agreement with anything Leftist Democrats say--including...

Take a Look!

Don’t Miss This!

12174 - DimWit Politics - Display - 300x250 B - [WEB].txt Displaying 12174 - DimWit Politics - Display - 300x250 B - [WEB].txt.